Leisa so cute liking what I wrote on your wall Evan! 😊
she liked my post too!! your momma is too cute, evan.
TEEHEHEEEEEE I’M IN THE BEST MOOD EVER
THANK YOU FOR SHARING IN MY EXCITEMENT
REMEMBER THE STUPID THING I DID EARLIER
THE STUPID THING WAS MESSAGING THE BOY ON FACEBOOK AND IT SAID HE READ IT BUT THEN HE NEVER RESPONDED
BUT HE JUST FUCKING DID
GUYS IT IS 2:15 IN THE MORNING AND I’M TALKING TO A BOY I HAVE A CRUSH ON WHAT IS LIFE
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY
You remind me of the bimbettes from Beauty and the Beast and Arista Ariel’s sister :)
For a Disney Look a Like click here
dayummm I’ll take it
10 Lies Depression Tells You
1. You are a bad person who deserves bad things.
2. You are unhappy because you are lazy or lacking in willpower. Happiness is a choice, a choice that you have failed to make. Somehow, somewhere over the course of your lifetime, when faced with some metaphysical fork in the road, you chose the wrong path. You brought this curse down on yourself.
3. Your sadness is the baseline by which the rest of your life should be measured. This sadnesss is your norm, and any other emotions, especially positive ones, are exceptions to the rule. Yes of course there will be good times, of course there will be flashes of joy; you will certainly, on occasion, experience the pleasure of a good book or a ripe juicy peach, However, those experiences will be few and far between. Your bad days will always outnumber the good.
4. Your family and friends do not love you. Your family are people who feel obligated to spend time with you because as luck would have it you share a similar genetic makeup. Your friends are people that you somehow tricked into thinking that you, as a person, have some kind of value, and now they don’t know how to extricate themselves from your pathetic, needy grasp. No one spends time with you because they enjoy it; they do it out of a sense of duty, a feeling of pity. Whenever you leave a room everyone breathes a sigh of relief.
5. Your family and friends do not want to hear about how sad you are. No matter how sympathetic they may seem, no matter how sincerely they might ask how you are feeling, remember that it’s all an act. The more that you open yourself up to them, the more you pour your heart out, the more resentful of you they become. Do not fall into the trap of sharing your feelings; do not give into the temptation to draw back the curtain and, like a tawdry magician, reveal your grotesque sadness. Your sadness is a choice, remember? This burden is yours to bear alone.
6. Your friends and family deserve better than you. Everyone deserves better than you.
7. In order to make up for your unhappiness, it is your responsibility to make sure that everyone around you is happy. If you can manage to maintain a near-constant veneer of kindness, helpfulness and sincere interest in others, then that will make your presence more tolerable. Your amiability, though entirely inadequate, is the best apology that you can make for your existence.
8. Everything is your fault.
If you plan a picnic and it rains, it’s your fault. You should have been more thorough when you checked the weather. You should have learned to be an amateur meteorologist so that you could better read the clouds. You should have packed a canopy. If you go out for dinner, for your once-in-a-blue-moon, hire-a-babysitter-and-wear-a-nice-dress date and the food or service or conversation is anything less than exceptional, it’s your fault. You should have read more restaurant reviews, should have asked friends for more recommendations, should have prepared cue cards with talking points. If someone is unkind to you, it’s your fault. You should have smiled more, been more gracious, tried harder to be whatever it was that they needed in that moment.
Everything is your fault.
9. There is no cure for your sadness, no effective treatment, no way of managing your symptoms. There are, of course, doctors and pills and various therapies that help other people, but you’ve tried all these things and they don’t work for you. Nothing will ever work for you.
10. You will feel this way forever.
If you are depressed, experiencing suicidal thoughts or otherwise need someone to talk to, please call 1-800-273-8255.
JESUS FUCK MY DASH IS SO TRIGGERING TONIGHT
i’m gonna go watch degrassi to distract myself
have a good night everybody
Do it for
You must find your reason
to give it up, and
it cannot be the fact
that I am telling you to.
Do it for yourself,
and if you cannot do that, then
do it for the person
whose eyes would well up
should they discover your secret.
Do it for the sheer fact that
you deserve to feel.
You deserve to feel happiness, and
you deserve to feel sadness - not
because you have done something wrong,
but because in sadness is
a certain kind of beauty.
You deserve to feel
every emotion this world has to offer.
Do not shy away from your pain,
but do not give into it, either.
I believe in you
and I will believe
even when you cannot find the strength
to believe in yourself.
You are worthy
and I love you.
Do it for me.
These are the days
Sure, there are days when I want to do it again,
and some days I give into that want.
But these are not the days that define me.
The days that define me
are those on which I struggle
but do not give in.
These are the days that define me
because they are the times when I am at my strongest.
These are the days when I am proud of myself,
even more so than those spent happy
or any emotion at all, really, because
I am no longer numb.
Of these days I am proud
but they are not the true test
of my character
of my resilience
of my desire to recover.
My mind is waging a war against the darkness that threatens to swallow me whole
and on these days,
I am proud of how I resisted temptation.
I am proud of myself
for all of these things,
and that brings me one step closer
to loving myself.